Re: Europa-List: Southco Fasteners

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Southco Fasteners
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 18:59:37

Frank,

Aircraft Spruce has Southco Fasteners but not 82-14-260-20 (Flush Head #82
Stainless
Slotted).  But they do have 82-28-260-16 (Flush Head #82 Zinc Plated Phillips)
and 82-11-260-16 (Oval Head #82 Dacrotized Slotted).  Either of these should
work unless you just MUST HAVE Flush Head Stainless Slotted.

They also have the #82 retainers and #82 receptacles for the #82 studs.

I hope this helps.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com