Europa-List: Re: Southco Fasteners

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Southco Fasteners
From: Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 01:48:38

Hi Frank,

Paul at 'Parts for Aircraft' was able to source some for me via A/c Spruce -
though
i asked for stainless but zinc-plated were supplied (and i had to take
phillips-heads
instead of those specified in the MOD).  I did find another supplier
in the US (D&D) but by the time postage was included it proved cheaper to
use the PfA source.  PfA charged me 72 for 40 incl P&P.

There is a supplier in the UK, but they also only supply upwards of 1000

Clive.

Hello Clive,

Thank you for your question.  We do not have stock on the flathead SouthCo
(82-14-260-20)
and no future delivery.  We do however, have stock in the 82-11-260-20
(oval head, same length) for $2.50 each if you can use these. Also the
receptacles
82-35-295-20 at $1.85 each. Reasonable shipping cost to UK via US Postal
Service around $30.00.

Thank you again and,
Best regards,
Susan