Europa-List: RE: Southco Fasteners

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Southco Fasteners
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 22:50:30
Hello Frank, You might give Skybolt.com a try.  They have the requested
part number in stock (flush slotted head) as well as the flush Philips h
ead versions both in stainless steel.  See link below:  https://store.sk
ybolt.com/southco-c215.aspx Regards,Erich TrombleyN28ET Classic Mono 914

Hi all. I have just moved on to fitting my cowlings and wanted to use th
e Europa
club mod where the cowlings are secured together with the Southco quarte
r turn
fasteners........however I contacted LASaero and gave them part number :
 82-14-260-20
and was told that they are unable to supply them. Then I tried the
Southco website, contacted their authorised dealer and was told that par
ticular
part number is a special order only and their minimum order is 5000! So
my question
is does anyone know where I can get these fasteners from OR doe's anyone

have some (30 or so) that they didn't use and want to sell?

Many thanks Frank

Lonny
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/572bce7984c934e784c7est04vuc