Europa-List: Tail wheel fork

Subject: Europa-List: Tail wheel fork
From: bill mcclellan <wilwood@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:31:27

I have the tailwheel fork which has the slot cut out on the inside of the fork
which defeats the purpose of having an enclosed capsule to contain the grease.
Might there be anyone who has a tailwheel fork without the slot they are not
going to use, maybe because of converting from a mono to a tri.  I have attached
a picture to show the slot I am talking about.

Additionally I have an unused mono aluminum rim, axle and brakes I am not going
to use if they are of interest to anyone.

Thanks,
Bill

Read this topic online here: