Europa-List: Fuel valve - placard, and mud bar/fender - Mono

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel valve - placard, and mud bar/fender - Mono
From: Gert Dalgaard Sørensen <stabelvej9@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 07:57:25
Looks nice, Bob - great inspiration.

And when we are at the subject =9Cwhat have others done here ..
=9D   -   have anyone designed a nice fender / mud bar ( - dont know if
that is the right word) for the main wheel on the mono?
Have this year - like the last ten years - scowled 15 kg. og sand and
dirt out of the wheel well
Looks like a nightmare up there each year when I start my annual.

Gert

<stabelvej9@gmail.com <mailto:stabelvej9@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Happy New Year
>
> I have been flying for some time (read: some years ) without
a placard on my fuel valve saying =9CMain=9D, =9CReserve
=9D