RE: Europa-List: Tail wheel fork

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tail wheel fork
From: Paul Mansfield <europaul383@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 14:54:07

I didn't fit the roll pin designed to limit travel, but useless by all
accounts (it shears on first use!) and instead blocked the slot with a blob
of flox.

I used grease (or clingfilm - can't recall) and inserted the tailwheel
spring, to prevent flox filling the void and It worked a treat - it's still
in the slot several years later.

Silicone sealant might work as well, if you're past the resin stage of your
build.

HTH,

Paul M
XS Mono 383