Re: Europa-List: Balance weights

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Balance weights
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 22:49:10

Steve, There is the point that a forward battery saves a fair bit of
weight and gives limited resistance = better starting, very easy fixing
& easier access. I suspect that I saved the 3 lbs that I attached to my
stern post, in shorter heavy duty cable length and not having to
construct a rear battery box, so I may well have broken even on the
weight calculation. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2015-05-24 16:16, Steve Hagar wrote:

> One point you want to think of is that you don't want to be carrying around
> useless
weight. The preferred method is to move things around that you need to
carry. The typical method is to move the battery forward or aft.

> Steve Hagar
> Mesa, AZ

Links:
------