RE: Europa-List: Balance weights

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Balance weights
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 16:07:47

Hi Phil,
Very few Europas need any ballast weight at all.  Do you ask the question
for a particular reason?  If, and only if, you require ballast it will only
be in the order of 1 to 5 lbs. If you need more than that then something is
wrong with your build. Once more, if you require weight, it is normally
fitted to the bolt that secures your tail wheel extension spring (XTW 06) at
the rear of the fuselage.
Regards
Pete