Re: Europa-List: Re: rear baggage shelf fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: rear baggage shelf fitting
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:51:52

On 15 Mar 2015, at 00:25, JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> I did my baggage bay as mod 47, modifying my original classic baggage bay.  I
certainly did it as per your first method, the front flange of the bulkhead
sitting
in front of and bonding to the cockpit module's rear edge

Hi Rowland,
The most fwd lip of the baggage bay extension, its aft face bonds to the fwd
face
of the most aft vertical(?) face of the cockpit module.

Jon, Tony - thanks for your confirmation of my gut feeling about what was
correct.

in friendship

Rowland