Europa-List: rear baggage shelf fitting

Subject: Europa-List: rear baggage shelf fitting
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:05:31

Im looking at the instructions for fitting the rear baggage bay bulkhead XSF02A
and am a bit confused about how it relates to the baggage well that is part of
the cockpit module.

Page 28M-13 of the manual says

"The front flange of the bulkhead fits over the rear of the cockpit module"

which indicates to me that the flange of XSF02A lies _forward_ of the wall of
the
baggage well.

However, page 28M-14 says

"Drill and cleco the bulkhead front flange onto the rear face of the cockpit
module

which sounds as if the flange of XSF02A lies _aft_ of the wall of the baggage
well.

The first option seems much more sensible and I think the second quote should
read
something like:

"Drill and cleco the bulkhead front flange onto the front face of the rear wall
of the cockpit module

But, as usual, I feel the need for confirmation from others that I am reading
the
manual aright here.

Is your aft baggage bulkhead flange (a) forward or (b) aft of the wall of the
baggage
well that is part of the cockpit module?

in friendship

Rowland