Re: Europa-List: Oil pressure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil pressure
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:03:20

Dave,

I relocated my VDO oil pressure sender from the engine to the top of the
passenger
footwell area.  You can see what I did on my EuropaOwners.org build website.

Go to Year #6 Q3 2007 where there is a series of pics showing the relocation
effort.
I believe that the final configuration is slightly different than what
is shown.  If you have any further questions or would like current pics, let me
know.  The aircraft is down for Annual so this is a good time for pictures.

You may need to check with the Europa Club to see if there is an LAA approved
mod
for relocating the oil pressure sender.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com