Europa-List: fl20 flap pushrod fitting

Subject: Europa-List: fl20 flap pushrod fitting
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:38:28

Ive spent some time today trying to persuade the FL20 flap pushrod to go into
the
tunnel and through the hole in the tunnel bulkhead, without success.

I wonder if I am missing some clever way to orientate the pushrod so it will
pass
through.

Or is it just that I need to make the hole in the bulkhead bigger?

The impression I have is that its quite long way from going through and I fear
Id have to cut the hole right out to the edge of the flange.

How did others deal with this bit of origami?

in friendship

Rowland