Re: Europa-List: Oil pressure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil pressure
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:23:56

Thanks Bob,
Waiting to see if Mod required.
Dave

Sent from my iPad

> On 18 Mar 2015, at 2:03 am, Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com> wrote:
>

> Dave,
>
> I relocated my VDO oil pressure sender from the engine to the top of the
> passenger
footwell area.  You can see what I did on my EuropaOwners.org build website.

> Go to Year #6 Q3 2007 where there is a series of pics showing the relocation
effort.  I believe that the final configuration is slightly different than what
is shown.  If you have any further questions or would like current pics, let
me know.  The aircraft is down for Annual so this is a good time for pictures.

> You may need to check with the Europa Club to see if there is an LAA approved
mod for relocating the oil pressure sender.