RE: Europa-List: Fuselage join

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuselage join
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 16:16:37
Dave: Yeah, many hands will be needed for sure, ...or if masochistic work at
leisure in cold temps and heat the place up to cure the glue :)

Fred: I have a number of holes that have pulled thru already that will need
the procedure. Will have to remember to use a proper-size drill bit to look
for ones that are close to failing, to prevent 'gotchyas' during the
procedure.

  _____