Re: Europa-List: door strut mods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: door strut mods
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:54:13

On 28 Sep 2014, at 19:45, Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I believe the details others have being making reference to a d the ones your
looking for are on the europa club website.

> I have attached a link to the appropriate page showing the details of the mod
that is fitted to Justin Kennedy's europa G-ZTED

> http://www.theeuropaclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/G-ZTED-Strut-Mod.pdf
>
> Hope this is what your looking for?

Donald - thanks for your message. I feel somewhat stupid having not thought to
check the resources available from The Europa Club first! Yes, the link
describes
just what I was looking for. Ive asked LAA Engineering if they can let me
have the official documentation (its not - yet - shown in any of the lists of
mods on the LAA website).

And thanks to all the others who have responded to my posting, I appreciate your
help.

in friendship

Rowland