Re: Europa-List: door strut mods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: door strut mods
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:18:03
Justin Kennedy's mod, (designed by Ted Gladstone) is the definitive way to
do it. =0A=0AKingsley has details I think=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A_____________
___________________=0A From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>=0ATo: euro
pa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Sunday, 28 September 2014, 17:59=0ASubject:
Re: Europa-List: door strut mods=0A =0A=0A=0A=0A=0AOn Sep 28, 2014, at 9:43
 AM, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com> wrote:=0A=0A=C2-I know ther
e is a factory mod that addresses this (at a price) but I recall at least o
ne other solution being mentioned in this forum. However, despite spending
some time poking around in the Matronics archives with likely keywords I ha
ven=99t managed to find a relevant posting.=0A=0ARowland,=0A=0AI beli
eve Justin Kennedy and Kingsley Hurst can address your question.=0A=0AFred