Europa-List: Wing missing mass balance reassess

Subject: Europa-List: Wing missing mass balance reassess
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 04:06:46

Hello all,

I just joined this forum today - I live in Sydney Australia and have recently
got
possession of a partially built Europa XS (tailwheel) from the USA.

While taking stock of the equipment I noted that the aileron mass balance
reassesses
that should have been installed prior to wing close-out are missing.

Point here is that the wings are definitely closed - so before I even begin, I
need to sort out this problem. Has anyone come across this before. Will I need
to open the wind again (if that is possible) or can I install the reassesses
at this late stage.

Regards,
Tony Vaccarella

--------