Re: Europa-List: Parcel Shelf tray door access for fuses, CBS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Parcel Shelf tray door access for fuses, CBS
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:27:30

On 7 Apr 2014, at 01:26, Tony Renshaw wrote:

> Whilst working on my panel I was wondering if anyone has buried their fuses in
a hatch within the parcel shelf? Sure, it wouldn't be accessible, but, if you
didn't plan on gaining access and built the aircraft accordingly, maybe within
the parcel shelf floor might be a good little location?

Tony - yes, that's what I have done. See:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/shelf_cut.php

for the hole I hacked in the parcel shelf, with the fuseblocks placed to show
how
they will fit.

in friendship

Rowland