Re: Europa-List: Rudder Pedal Step Stretching

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder Pedal Step Stretching
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:31:06

TR

I am 5'8" (short) and have the standard rudder pedals setup. I have never found
it uncomfortable.

Kevin Challis

> On 3 Mar 2014, at 11:40, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Craig and co.
> I want to put 75 mm onto the shelf, bringing it aft into the footwell, to give
me a place for my heels. Is that a dumb idea because only being 5 9 or 175 cm,
I think my legs will easily fit, and I imagine because of the upright nature
of the pedals at neutral, that it might be nice to build a heel support. Bad
idea???