Re: Europa-List: Rudder Pedal Step Stretching

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder Pedal Step Stretching
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 22:54:49
hi Gerry,
I have no clue what aluminium =93rice=94 plate is. Look forward to the
photos.
Thanks.
TR

On 3 Mar 2014, at 10:50 pm, Gerry Holland
<gholland@content-stream.co.uk> wrote:

<gholland@content-stream.co.uk>

> Tony
> I made some heel rests without all that work. When I get home tonight
I'll see if I can find photos.

<tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>

>> Hi Craig and co.
>> I want to put 75 mm onto the shelf, bringing it aft into the
footwell, to give me a place for my heels. Is that a dumb idea because
only being 5=92 9=94 or 175 cm, I think my legs will easily fit, and I
imagine because of the upright nature of the pedals at neutral, that it
might be nice to build a heel support. Bad idea???

>> TR
>>
>>> On 3 Mar 2014, at 10:00 pm, craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes tony, you can take about 75mm off, I worked out where the mounts
were
>>> going to be then cut it back
>>> To leave about 15mm past the end of the rearmost mounts

Renshaw

<tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>