Re: Europa-List: Nicopress Squeezes Using Aviation Approved Squeezer....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nicopress Squeezes Using Aviation Approved Squeezer......comments
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 10:52:01
Tony,
As Richard stated, I used two Nicopress Sleeves for " peace of mind".
Good recommendation.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

> On 1/03/2014, at 6:39 am, "richard" <rcollings@talktalk.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Tony  You must leave an inch long tail after the sleeve and shrink a sh
ort length of electric wire sleeving on to that end for protection.
> Two things you can do also, conduct a proof load test, I don=81ft know the
 loads but Europa may, or you could drop an email to Andy Draper at the LAA e
ngineering dept he would know. The other way of being certain is to build th
e cables with two Nicopress sleeves on each end. I know its more weight but =81
gPiece of mind=81his worth a few ounces .
> Best of luck
> Richard

.....comments requested .

> Gidday,
> I=81fve attached 2 photos of my Nicopress squeezes, and 1 of the jaws of t
he tool. Any input gratefully received.