RE: Europa-List: FK fairings...............input requested.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FK fairings...............input requested.
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 06:04:20
Fred,
Ah, no worries. One of us will get the numbers on your creative master-piece
sooner or later..

  _____

Tony & Greg...I can't resist chiming in here...I'm delighted to see Tony's
innovative approach to installing these wing root fairings so that they can
be detachable in a way which would address the question as to whether or not
any in-flight efficiencies are gained w/ their use...if I'd had more of my
wits about me, I would have, and perhaps should have, done so on my
ship...Fred