Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat
From: Aircraft Specialty <aircraftspecialty@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:10:56

We are just about to release a thermostasis install kit for the Rotax 912
engine.
 We include the thermostasis unit, an fittings for it and the 4 required hoses.

The cost is going to be $680usd for the complete package

If anyone would like more information, please email me at
steve@aircraftspecialty.com

Have a nice weekend
Steve
Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 16, 2014, at 13:27, "Richard Wheelwright" <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> Oil Thermostat
>
> I'm considering fitting the Oil thermostat supplyed by Conair in the UK
> (Approved
LAA Mod)  My Question is. After removing my cowl and considering  the best
location to mount the thermostat, Does anyone have any pictures of a suggested
location. As the thermostat is quite large with the hose connections fitted
to it.