Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat
From: Aircraft Specialty <aircraftspecialty@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 23:29:34

Here are a few pictures of the top of the engine with the mounting location.
  We will provide thy thermostasis units as well as the 4 required hoses and
 the 4 AN fittings for the thermostasis unit.

All fittings on the hoses are stainless steel.  In addition all hoses are co
nductive Teflon and are pressure tested and fire sleeved.

We are finalizing details of the install kit now.

Have a great week
Steve
Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 16, 2014, at 22:55, Michel AUVRAY <mau11@orange.fr> wrote:
>

> Hello, do you have pictures of it?
>
> Many Thanks
> Michel AUVRAY
>

> Le 16/02/2014 21:10, Aircraft Specialty a =C3=A9crit :
gmail.com>

>> We are just about to release a thermostasis install kit for the Rotax 912
 engine.   We include the thermostasis unit, an fittings for it and the 4 re
quired hoses.

>> The cost is going to be $680usd for the complete package
>>
>> If anyone would like more information, please email me at steve@aircrafts
pecialty.com

>> Have a nice weekend
>> Steve
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Feb 16, 2014, at 13:27, "Richard Wheelwright" <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co
.uk> wrote:

yahoo.co.uk>

>>> Oil Thermostat
>>>
>>> I'm considering fitting the Oil thermostat supplyed by Conair in the UK (
Approved LAA Mod)  My Question is. After removing my cowl and considering  t
he best location to mount the thermostat, Does anyone have any pictures of a
 suggested location. As the thermostat is quite large with the hose connecti
ons fitted to it.

=========
=========
=========