Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:58:04
Hi Richard

I have recently fitted the oil thermostat as part if my build. I have mounte
d mine on the starboard footwell as per the photo.  Im not sure if this pict
ure is off the thermostat in its final position as I had to move it up from i
ts first location, so that it didn't kink the oil hose going to the oil cool
er.

I will be going to the aircraft shortly to do some other bits, so can take m
ore photos for you if you want?

Kind regards
Donald

On 16 Feb 2014, at 19:27, "Richard Wheelwright" <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk> w
rote:

hoo.co.uk>

> Oil Thermostat
>
> I'm considering fitting the Oil thermostat supplyed by Conair in the UK (A
pproved LAA Mod)  My Question is. After removing my cowl and considering  th
e best location to mount the thermostat, Does anyone have any pictures of a s
uggested location. As the thermostat is quite large with the hose connection
s fitted to it.

=========
=========
=========