Europa-List: Battery Condition Indicator

Subject: Europa-List: Battery Condition Indicator
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:28:56

Gidday,
My battery charger, a CTEK XS800 trickle charger, has a wide range of
accessories,
including a panel mounted display that simply flashes either a Green, Orange,
or Red LED, at a frequency of about 1 flash every 1-2 seconds. I am thinking
I might put it on the panel immediately in front of me, and in a way it will
be a warning indicator. If I can pull it apart I might be able to tamper with
it and remove the Green LED, that way it can be a straight warning light. Here
is the link for what might be a simple addition to an uncomplicated panel,
for someone who has to actively monitor battery condition, but who forgets.
http://www.ctek.com/au/en/chargers/Comfort%20Indicator%20Panel%20M8%203%2c3m

It comes in a 1.5 m and 3.3 m length, which sounds perfect depending on where
you
put or have placed your battery.

Tony Renshaw
Sydney Aussie.