Re: Europa-List: Re: 912 ULS SB New Fuel Pump

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: 912 ULS SB New Fuel Pump
From: Clives Email <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 17:37:28

Hi Richard, ive fitted one and had to modify my lower cowling as the pump flange
takes up more space.  I used a cut-out after discussing with Andy Draper.  Clive
Sutton

Sent from Clives mobile

On 25 Jan 2014, at 17:15, "Richard Wheelwright" <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> Max,
>   Yes the fuel regulator may be a the way to go, or a variable return
> restriction,
something spring loaded in the return line? This would probably give correct
fuel pressure through out the different RPM range and stay constant. Something
like a check valve set at the correct tension load for the pressure (simple
solutions are always the best)
>    Going back to the original question, Has any one had a problem with the New
Fuel Pump?  The answer seems to be, NON Reported.
>       After all, Rotax will have tested the fuel pump to extreme levels in all
situation before the great expense in re-calling and exchanging them.... wont
they????