RE: Europa-List: Alternative fuel tank mounting?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Alternative fuel tank mounting?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 22:44:31
You are right=2C but with the cockpit module and baggage bay assembly the l
oad is spread out over a much greater area. If the tank sits on the floor t
he actual contact area is probably quite small. Just think of the weight=2C
 and if you make a hard landing=2Cthe weight is double. Maybe there is a wa
y to re-enforce the floor=2C but I would find a qualified engineer to do so
me calculations=2C preferably someone from Europa/Swift.
karl