Europa-List: Flying Scotland

Subject: Europa-List: Flying Scotland
From: Carl &amp; Dot Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 07:29:51

Hi,

We are planning to move to Scotland next year and will be taking G-LABS with us.

Currently doing some research into where we might base the aircraft. Ideal
preference
would be to keep it rigged in a hangar but would consider trailering if
need be.

We expect to be located somewhere north of Edinburgh (near Falkirk). Apart from
the obvious ones (ie: Cumbernauld/ Glenrothes), any suggestions?

Also does anybody have Justin Kennedys contact details ? Please respond off list
if you can help.

Will need an inspector too !

I know Justin is on here somewhere cant find him in the member list.

Thanks,

Carl & Dot
G-LABS

Read this topic online here: