Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:07:14

I suggest people read AIC W 001/2011 and specifically para 4.4.2 which related
to the subject under discussion.

Cannot post an extract on my phone.

Alan Burrill

Sent from my iPhone

> On 14 Oct 2013, at 10:36, "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net> wrote:
>

> Hello All.
> I am get very confused here, but that's not unusually for me.
> I have again spoken to my Examiner, he said he is an Instructor/Examiner with
over 40 years experience, and he has justs said you can-not do an IMC on a
permit
aircraft, and if you have done your 15 hours on a Europa the CAA will throw
it back at you.
> You can fly around under the hood in your Europa  practising IMC with an
> instructor
but you can not log it towards an IMC rating.
> He said the Aircraft must have a Private C of A or a Public C of A
> and you can not even do it on an American Registered Aircraft.
> He is absolutely sure of himself. What more can I say.!!!, I am beginning to
feel that I am making all of this up.

> So please can anybody out there verify if he is correct or not as I am
> bewildered
as both are adamant they are right.

> Because if he is not correct, in his facts,( but the sod usually always is
> correct
in his facts)