Re: Europa-List: First flight of my EUROPA 242, Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight of my EUROPA 242, Classic
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:47:48
Manfred...I second everything which Robert writes below...and if your

> detailed report of this first flight and the whole story about my time
consuming building process and the many modifications

...is available in email format, by all means send me a copy directly.
Is yours the DE Europa I've heard about with the wing tanks?

Congratulations,

Fred

On Oct 14, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Robert Borger wrote:

> Manfred,
>
> First - CONGRATULATIONS!!
>
> Next, We would love to hear your build story.  Please consider posting
your story with pictures on EuropaOwners.org.

> Or, consider presenting it as a series of articles for the Europa
Flyer, the official magazine of the Europa Club.

> I'm sure there are folks who could assist you in posting to Europa
Owners if you wish to do that.