RE: Europa-List: First flight of my EUROPA 242, Classic

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First flight of my EUROPA 242, Classic
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:14:16
Manfred=2C
Many congratulations. Is 17 years a record ?The best place to publish your
story is in the 'Europa Flyer'.
Best regards=2C
Karl

From: wemjot.das@kabelmail.de
Subject: Europa-List: First flight of my EUROPA 242=2C Classic
Date: Mon=2C 14 Oct 2013 19:41:29 +0200

=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
=0A
Hallo=2C to the group of all EUROPA enthusiasts on this=0A
forum  =85=0A
=0A
 =0A
=0A
I=92m happy to announce that my EUROPA No. 242 ' Classic=0A
has successfully reached the sky few days ago=2C on 08. Oct.=2C at 12:02=0A
a=92clock local time=2C at the airport of Luebeck in North GERMANY- after 1
7=0A
years building on it.  My instructor and test pilot=2C C. Peter Vajen=2C wa
s=0A
very happy about the workmanship=2C the performance and flight characterist
ics. =0A
=0A
I have prepared a detailed report of this first=0A
flight and the whole story about my time consuming building process and the
=0A
many modifications I did. =0A
=0A
But I don=92t know whether somebody is interested=0A
on this? So let me know whether I should put the whole story on this forum
=2C or=0A
somebody wants it separately by E-Mail directly from me?? My E-Mail is as
=0A
follows:   wemjot.das@kabelmail.de =0A
=0A
Manfred Jann=2C Germany=0A