Re: Europa-List: First flight of my EUROPA 242, Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight of my EUROPA 242, Classic
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:57:59
Manfred,

First - CONGRATULATIONS!!

Next, We would love to hear your build story.  Please consider posting
your story with pictures on EuropaOwners.org.

Or, consider presenting it as a series of articles for the Europa Flyer,
the official magazine of the Europa Club.

I'm sure there are folks who could assist you in posting to Europa
Owners if you wish to do that.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com