Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:33:39
It's got 2 GPS's as well!

Kev

On 14 Oct 2013, at 11:12, "Pete Lawless" <pete@lawless.info> wrote:

> Morning Kev
>
> I am amazed all that kit must weigh a ton!  Be inclined to sell it and rep
lace with a couple of GPS.  You would probably have money left over towards a
 respray.

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Challis
> Sent: 14 October 2013 05:51
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Re: {Spam?} Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....t
hanks

>  Pete
>
> I am very poor, I didn't build the plane. The previous owner / builder was
 very rich and fitted the plane out with ILS, VOR, DME etc. Unfortunately he
 didn't seem to spend very much on the paint job but I bought it for a good p
rice so I can't moan.

=========
=========
=========