Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:55:53

I have just completed the IMC on my Europa.

Kev

On 13 Oct 2013, at 20:43, "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> Met my Examiner friend today, and he said the IMC rating is a 15 course with
a test and written examine , it must be done on an aircraft with a C of A, with
the appropriate equipment including a VOR and ADF, also you can not even do
it on an American registered aircraft even with the gear, guess he had someone
who wanted to do one on a N reg, and checked it out