Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 02:36:53

Hello All.
I am get very confused here, but that's not unusually for me.
I have again spoken to my Examiner, he said he is an Instructor/Examiner with
over
40 years experience, and he has justs said you can-not do an IMC on a permit
aircraft, and if you have done your 15 hours on a Europa the CAA will throw
it back at you.
You can fly around under the hood in your Europa  practising IMC with an
instructor
but you can not log it towards an IMC rating.
He said the Aircraft must have a Private C of A or a Public C of A
and you can not even do it on an American Registered Aircraft.
He is absolutely sure of himself. What more can I say.!!!, I am beginning to
feel
that I am making all of this up.

So please can anybody out there verify if he is correct or not as I am
bewildered
as both are adamant they are right.

Because if he is not correct, in his facts,( but the sod usually always is
correct
in his facts)
We can all do IMC ratings using our Europa's.
Alan

Read this topic online here: