Re: Europa-List: ADI on android

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ADI on android
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:43:29

Hi graeme
I already have Skydemond and use their mobile device in the Europa. I am
considering replacing my "very bashed about Nokia" phone but have been put
off by all the functions now available. Can you explain to me why I would
need the equivalent of blind flying kit to use the phone . I won't boor you
with my suggestions but as you and others, who have replied seemed well
versed, I am eager to learn.
Regards Richard