RE: Europa-List: ADI on android

Subject: RE: Europa-List: ADI on android
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 22:14:17

Hi Graeme=2C
A friend of mine showed me his new Samsung with Android=2C and an app which
 cost $ 1.87 and it is an attitude indicator. I thought it was absolutely a
mazing=2C very sharp resolution and instant response. Stick it on your inst
rument panel and away you go.
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: ADI on android
> From: graeme@gdbmk.co.uk
> Date: Sun=2C 6 Oct 2013 13:23:57 -0700
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Ive just installed skydemon on a new nexus7 with the PFLARM=2C I noticed
though the tablet incorporates=2C as well as a high spec GPS=3B a magnetome
ter=2C accelerometer=2C and gyro. It would appear to have the essentials fo
r an Attitude indicator and a good deal more=2C I wondered if anyone has be
en running a attitude good app on a similar tablet or phone.