Re: Europa-List: Air Camper -project

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Air Camper -project
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:34:50
That is just too cool!  what a great idea....if one can afford the fuel ;)

Cheers,
Pete
A239

On Aug 20, 2013, at 12:58 PM, "Raimo Toivio" <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi> wrote:

> Hi! All,
>
> you may remember we =93 our family =93 purchased last summer a
n AN-2 to build us a flying summer home and to locate it to our plot in SAP (
Siljansn=C3=A4s Airpark) in Sweden.

> We had some difficulties like those ever lovely bureaucrats and technical a
lso but finally it=C2=B4s completed. So far it is positioned beside museum/r
estaurant =93 our plot is not usable so far.

> This film has been shown in Finnish State TV a week ago:
>
>  https://www.dropbox.com/s/g22epbajudsdria/AST_asuntolentokone_Loikkanen.m
p4

> Later, one Lady Journalist flew in my Europa from Finland to Sweden and ma
de this films:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpB9aNUXH4
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9eafggBtfo
>
> Please do not share or publish these before 29th of August 2013. That=C2=B4
s the date they will publish a full story in the 2nd biggest newspaper in Fi
nland.

> So far, we have lived there two weeks including whole family with two daug
hters, a dog and a cat. Everything operates lovely and this is clearly one o
f the best things we have ever done as a family. It=C2=B4s fully equipped, t
here is also a cooling and warming systems. We have usable el-power 2300 Wat
ts and that all we need, so far.

> BTW we call it as an Air Camper =93 that was something from Frans Ve
ldman =93 thanks Frans!

> You are all welcome to our =9CAntsu=9D Air Camper =93 so
 far our guest room is a tent only beside ac =93 but we have some futu
re plans but they are too wild to report too early...

> Here is a link you can see it live (about from 1600 to 1900 Zulutime it=C2
=B4s nav lights are in jubileum mode, other time just normally):