RE: Europa-List: Air Camper -project

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Air Camper -project
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:17:41
Hi Raimo,

Great camper indeed! Hope you=99ll use it to visit France giving
us a chance to touch it!

BTW finish is definitively a foreign language J

Max  Cointe

 <mailto:mcointe@free.fr> mcointe@free.fr

F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear

Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 450 hours

F-PLDJ Dyn=99A=C3=A9ro MCR 4S

Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1550 heures

De : owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] De la part de Raimo
Toivio
Envoy=C3=A9 : mardi 20 ao=C3=BBt 2013 18:58
=C3 : europa-list@matronics.com
Objet : Europa-List: Air Camper -project

Hi! All,

you may remember we =93 our family =93 purchased last summer
an AN-2 to build us a flying summer home and to locate it to our plot in
SAP (Siljansn=C3=A4s Airpark) in Sweden.

We had some difficulties like those ever lovely bureaucrats and
technical also but finally it=C2=B4s completed. So far it is positioned
beside museum/restaurant =93 our plot is not usable so far.

This film has been shown in Finnish State TV a week ago:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g22epbajudsdria/AST_asuntolentokone_Loikkanen.m
p4

Later, one Lady Journalist flew in my Europa from Finland to Sweden and
made this films:

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpB9aNUXH4>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpB9aNUXH4

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9eafggBtfo>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9eafggBtfo

Please do not share or publish these before 29th of August 2013.
That=C2=B4s the date they will publish a full story in the 2nd biggest
newspaper in Finland.

So far, we have lived there two weeks including whole family with two
daughters, a dog and a cat. Everything operates lovely and this is
clearly one of the best things we have ever done as a family. It=C2=B4s
fully equipped, there is also a cooling and warming systems. We have
usable el-power 2300 Watts and that all we need, so far.

BTW we call it as an Air Camper =93 that was something from Frans
Veldman =93 thanks Frans!

You are all welcome to our =9CAntsu=9D Air Camper =93
so far our guest room is a tent only beside ac =93 but we have
some future plans but they are too wild to report too early...

Here is a link you can see it live (about from 1600 to 1900 Zulutime
it=C2=B4s nav lights are in jubileum mode, other time just normally):

 <http://siljanairpark.se/index.php?p=airclub>
http://siljanairpark.se/index.php?p=airclub

Thanks!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa A2A-ala2OK

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 357,55 /589

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100