Re: Europa-List: Air Camper -project

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Air Camper -project
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 22:29:06

Hi Raimo,

> This film has been shown in Finnish State TV a week ago:
>
>  https://www.dropbox.com/s/g22epbajudsdria/AST_asuntolentokone_Loikkanen.mp4

It looks nice! Wonderful! Good job! Great project!

> BTW we call it as an Air Camper  that was something from Frans Veldman
>  thanks Frans!

Are you sure? I love to get credit but I can't remember this.

> You are all welcome to our Antsu Air Camper  so far our guest room is
> a tent only beside ac  but we have some future plans but they are too
> wild to report too early...

I would love to go there, but so far the weather is always spoiling it.
Oh wait, this is in Sweden instead of Finland, right? We have had more
luck with Sweden (although the last time in Borglanda it was a bit
difficult to get out of there).

> http://siljanairpark.se/index.php?p=airclub

Hey this is close to Mora, we have been there twice this year! The first
time was when we escaped from Borglanda, when in the evening there was
finally a hole in the 200tf OVC and we just took off without knowing
where we were going, we just followed the light and made a plan during
the flight and ended up in Mora. The next time was on our return from
the North Cape when we were following the Norwegian coast but weather
issues diverted us to Mora again. It seems like Mora is the way to go if
the weather turns bad. Good to see you have parked your air camper in
the neighbourhood!

Best regards,
Frans