Re: Europa-List: Air Camper -project

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Air Camper -project
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:01:05
Hi Max,

yes that=C2=B4s a dream to visit France and Atlantic Airpark there in
the Vendee (www.atlanticairpark.com). See you there then!

Meanwhile why not fly here and just touch it? After touching you are
invited in to check out our Air Bar =93 that beer tap is waiting
for her installation (attachments).

BTW Finnish is not a foreign language at all but France definetely is...

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 357,55 /589 (more or less succesful
mono-landings...)

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777