Re: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013
From: Kevin Klinefelter <klinefelter.kevin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 06:58:40
Well, lets try for a future date and location. It would be great to get lots
 of Europa folks together again. There are some incredible places to fly out
 west. Bob Lindsay and I attended a Flight Design CT fly in a couple years a
go. Based in Page Arizona, we flew to a different location daily for a meal.
 Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, fantastic scenery.
It would be great to get the East coast folks out west.
But I still wanna go to McMinnville.
Kevin

On Aug 5, 2013, at 10:42 PM, "David DeFord" <deford.dave@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, Kevin.  I'm committed to flying up there later in the week with my s
on, who has only those dates off from work, and I really don't want to make t
wo trips in one week.  Maybe next time.

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Klinefelter

=========
=========