RE: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:58:27
Well, if there is anyone left that had it in their mind to come out this
direction, I'll join you at Evergreen, and/or come on by Sportsman airpark
to check on my build. I don't have the luxury of having any Europa builders
in the area, so I keep my refregerator stocked with some micro-brews just in
case..  Greg.

Well, lets try for a future date and location. It would be great to get lots
of Europa folks together again. There are some incredible places to fly out
west. Bob Lindsay and I attended a Flight Design CT fly in a couple years
ago. Based in Page Arizona, we flew to a different location daily for a
meal. Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, fantastic scenery.
It would be great to get the East coast folks out west.
But I still wanna go to McMinnville.
Kevin