RE: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013
From: David DeFord <deford.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 21:41:06
It seems that we have more of an issue with the timing than the interest.  I
already have plans that I can't alter to be at McMinnville and environs
between August 20 and 23, and I just saw Erich Trombley (914 mono) yesterday
at Livermore on his way back to Las Vegas from McMinnville!  With a bit
longer notice, maybe we can attract a larger crowd.

Dave DeFord

N135TD