Re: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:53:28
Fred,

We'd love to but we are tied up that weekend.

We've been to the McMinnville area in the past, visited the Evergreen
Museum, stayed at a wonderful B&B/Winery/Vinyard.  Had a great time and
would like to get back some day.  But not this year:^(

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com