Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 03:45:31
Fred, Kevin, all others.

I just returned from McMinnville, OR  Had a great trip!  I could have ea
sily spent two days at the museum.

I also spent a few days in Bend, OR and was granted a tour of the Lancai
r factory where they had both an Evolution and Legacy
under construction.  I also toured an adjacent completion center (not af
filiated with the company) with no less than three

Evolutions at various stages of completion.  While I would love to make
a return visit to McMinnville the remainder

of my August is booked.

Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914

ect: RE: Europa-List: DOTH USA - McMinnville, OR - 2013It seems that we
have more of an issue with the timing than the interest.  Ialready have
plans that I can't alter to be at McMinnville and environsbetween August
 20 and 23, and I just saw Erich Trombley (914 mono) yesterdayat Livermo
re on his way back to Las Vegas from McMinnville!  With a bitlonger noti
ce, maybe we can attract a larger crowd.Dave DeFordN135TD