Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 14:12:43

Thanks Pete. I am just about to embark on that route. I haven't called
them yet, but I am considering Fluoro Seal (http://www.fluoroseal.com)
if they are willing to take small jobs. They have a facility that is
within an hour driving from me.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:

> When I had my tank and cobra (re/post) fluorinated by an industrial outfit,
> they
confirmed it to be LDPE, fwiw.

> The finished treated tank had a severe frosted finish.... an indication that
the level of treatment was indeed higher than the factory's and I am hoping I
will have less swelling issues down the road.