Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:00:18

Hi Andrew,

If you do go ahead with it in the next month or two, and if you were interested
(ie-if you had to ship further away than expected) I could ship my small 3Gallon
tank to you in my Europa tank crate which you could then use, and when completed
you could ship (at my cost of course) my little tank to an address in ogdensburg
packaged simply in a cardboard box.

Just a thought. I could send you some pics of the crate.   If I were to
participate,
I'd have to bring the tank to osh and am leaving on the 23rd :-)

Btw, great to hear you resumed you build!  Funny how life keeps getting in the
way....  Here too of course.

Cheers,
Pete