Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank question
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 13:37:04

When I had my tank and cobra (re/post) fluorinated by an industrial outfit, they
confirmed it to be LDPE, fwiw.

The finished treated tank had a severe frosted finish.... an indication that the
level of treatment was indeed higher than the factory's and I am hoping I will
have less swelling issues down the road.

Cheers,
Pete